Monday, August 15, 2011

My Creative Customers......

Ventriloquist and comedian John Wayne Peel sent me a great picture of the figure that he finished with our cast dummy parts. He customized one of our Fred heads to resemble his late comedy partner Vic. A very nicely done tribute I would say........


John is apparently quite creative and did a great job on this figure! Nicely done John! Here's some kind comments that John sent along with the picture.......

"Mike..... It's been a long time since I finished my figure with your kit, but here is a picture of me and Vic completed. Feel free to use it as an example of what can be done with imagination and hard work using one of your fantastic kits. Mary Ann Taylor made the arms from my drawings and specifications. I painted the tattoos myself and did the artwork on the shirt as well. I am very proud of my new figure."

John Wayne Peel

1 comment:

  1. i like the full length arms that you used on you little friend maybe if put on sale these could sell very well especially for girlie puppets from frank england

    ReplyDelete